Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bak-what?

Hi!  I'm Jenny and I've decided to jump into this world of blogging.  I started reading blogs when I got engaged almost two years ago.  The wedding planning process can be quite interesting and I found that a great way to feel supported in the crazy world of being engaged was reading blogs.  As I'm sure you have experienced, once you start reading one blog and that blog links to another blog, you get sucked in and soon you have 20 blogs in your reader.  That's exactly what happened to me.  It's almost worse than facebook. 

On this blog I will focus mostly on baking and photography (hence "Bakography"... let's get real, I'm not clever enough to think of a better name), but I might sprinkle a little bit of life into my blogging too (I'll get into how I started baking and taking pictures in an upcoming post).  My husband loves to cook so you may see some of his masterpieces featured here also.  9 times out of 10, if I'm showing you something that has been cooked, he made it (I know, I'm a lucky wifee).

Oh and one more thing to note is that I'm not the best at punctuation... so please excuse any mistakes!

Welcome to Bakography!  I hope you enjoy the ride! 

Me and the hubby the night before we said our vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful when commenting... Leave the drama for yo momma!