Thursday, February 10, 2011

It might be crazy but... (Valentine's day preview)

hopefully it'll be worth it.  I'm going to try something a little crazy ambitious for the Hubby for our first married Valentine's day.  Hopefully it won't be a giant disaster.  Last year I made this:


And it was sooooo yummy.  The idea for the heart was found here and the recipe I used was similar or the same as this.  I know I got the recipe from somewhere else at the time, but I cannot remember for the life of me where it was.  These cookies and cream brownies with cookies and cream frosting are soooo rich and sooooo good.  Ugh, I kinda sorta want some Right. Now.

Visit back next Tuesday or Wednesday for the big reveal of what I decided to make for the Hubby for Valentine's Day.  I'm not going to promise that it will turn out perfectly, because it looks like it could take me all day and still not turn out the way I want.  I guess we will find out!

If you are in dire need of some ideas for Valentine's Day baking, here is where I would suggest looking.  Good luck!

Til then,

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful when commenting... Leave the drama for yo momma!