Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneak Peek... kind of

I had another wonderful maternity shoot this past weekend!  So while I'm still working on those photos, I wanted to show you a peek into some other pictures I took that day.  I was driving back to our apartment from the photoshoot and realized I finally had my camera and could get out of the car and take pictures of the beautiful tulips that line the entrance.  When I made my way over to the flowers I saw this precious little girl, maybe 2 or 3 years old, with her dad.  Her dad was taking a ton of pictures of her with his point and shoot.  I told him I'm learning photography and asked if I could take some pictures of her and that I would email them to him.  He was SO excited, which made me really glad.  He said they used to have a DSLR camera but had to sell it and that he would love some pictures of her and of him with her.  So I, of course, started snapping away.  Here are a few of the precious pictures I took of this sweet girl.  Her name is Annaliese (not 100% sure of the spelling). 

*And for those of you waiting for another baking post... I have another yummy breakfast confection for later this week.  I've been trying to eat healthier the past week or so (other than the cadbury eggs, of course) so that I don't feel like a beached whale in a week and a half at the beach :) 







I really don't think you can get much cuter (or more sassy) than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful when commenting... Leave the drama for yo momma!