Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lemon White Chocolate Butter Cookies

*Once again I'm having a crazy week... am I sounding like a broken record yet?  We have a big weekend coming up with some big decisions to make so I need to try to get our home together before we do that.  I'm hoping that some time next week I will know a little more about our future move and thus my life will slow down for a little until we head to Charleston.  Then I can get back to what I love... baking and photography!  The thing is, I have made some awesome things lately, I just haven't had time to write about them!  I even have the pictures and the recipes typed out... just not the posts!  So because I don't want to disappoint any more... 


Here are pictures of another delicious creation.  I don't have a lot of tips to this other than that you need to use a stand mixer, you can't skip the refrigeration/freezing step, and you want them very thinly sliced because that makes them extra crispy... which is definitely what you want for these cookies.  This recipe makes a lot of cookies (and you can freeze some of the dough if you don't want to use it all at once).  They will definitely not disappoint.  TRUST ME!  Everyone I have ever fed them to, which is dozens of people at this point, Loves them.  Ok... running out of time... gotta go to bed and then get our life planned out... :-)

To understand the pictures, just follow along with the directions.  Sorry I don't have more time to explain!  Feel free to ask questions in the comments section!  And yes, that is my margarita in the left of the third picture... hey, it's been a rough month!  Oh and if you ladies haven't tried the Skinnygirl Margarita of my fav tv reality star Bethenny Frankel, you gotta try it!  It's light, refreshing, and delish!

Print this recipe!!!


















Enjoy my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful when commenting... Leave the drama for yo momma!