Monday, April 18, 2011

Toscano Family and Baby Isabela

This was a really cool photoshoot.  Emily Toscano facebook messaged me a few weeks ago asking if I would take some pictures of her family and new baby girl Isabela (Isa for short).  The crazy thing is that I know Emily, but haven't seen her in 9 years!  We went to high school together and even had a joint 15th birthday party wayyyy back in the day with another friend of ours named Steph (remember that Emily?!).  It was a real joy to take pictures of her stunning baby girl and beautiful little family.  Now on to the good stuff...


























One thing you will notice is that I have a new logo/watermark.  It's definitely not perfected yet... when I exported the pictures to a folder I made the watermark too transparent, but it's a work in progress.  Tell me what you think of the logo otherwise!  I'd love to hear! 

Hopefully I'll have a sweet treat for you later this week.  I'm treading water as I've mentioned a few times recently... too much going on to write about my baking.  But I promise I'm trying, don't give up on me just yet!  :-)

7 comments:

  1. Jenny, again thank you from the bottom of my heart! They are all so beautiful. And I do remember our joint birthday party!!! I had forgotten about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the photos, Jenny! You get better and better with every shoot :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friend! I'm definitely getting better with each time that I practice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you can do with your nephew in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait either... from what I've seen he is going to be a dream to photograph... that cute little boy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be respectful when commenting... Leave the drama for yo momma!