Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Isabelle

What a cutie pie she is!  This is our friends baby girl and when I took these pictures she was 3 1/2 weeks old.  Her daddy couldn't be there because he was working... oh the days of Intern year, but we made due.  We are going to have another photo shoot very soon so we can get some precious pictures of father and daughter.  We made her a little upset because all she wanted was her paci and we kept taking it from her, poor thing.  But those couple of shots after taking the paci were some of the best I've taken yet.  I'm just in love with this sweet pea and can't wait to see more of her.  I was in love with so many pictures that I just couldn't edit them down anymore... thus you get a post with 32 precious baby pics!  Enjoy my friends!































Eat your heart out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be respectful when commenting... Leave the drama for yo momma!